• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Chit Chat Thread

AdSense Advertisement

On 1/21/2023 at 11:02 AM, ZandraJoi said:

I logged in fine after I put in my email address. Here's to no glitches 🙂

That is good to hear!  IPS (our software) is going with Email only logins soon, so figured I'd just pull the trigger as early as possible to have less issues.  Not sure if I agree with the move, but the concept is that your Username is public and therefore easier to input when trying to guess a password.

• Thanks 1

On 2/18/2023 at 9:59 AM, ZandraJoi said:

Happy Saturday Morning! We've had some chilly days but now it's in the 30's. But we got several inches of snow from this last round of storm system.

We have gotten a very small amount of snow all winter so far.  The next storm as already been changed to rain, so not looking like we will get much of a total.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2023 at 9:38 AM, Uncrowned Guard said:

We have gotten a very small amount of snow all winter so far.  The next storm as already been changed to rain, so not looking like we will get much of a total.

We got a lot of ice & freezing rain. Southern Michigan got hit the hardest & had a lot of power outages. I'm further north so it was colder.

March is almost here! Spring is so close by now 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 10:29 AM, ZandraJoi said:

What are your plans for March? Anybody getting antsy for Spring to come?

I'm very much ready to get out and get the garden started!

On 3/12/2023 at 7:51 PM, Nebulous said:

Hey peeps!  Anyone looking forward to St. Patricks Day this Friday? 

I never got into St. Patrick's day as far as celebrating or anything along those lines.

On 3/15/2023 at 12:25 PM, Uncrowned Guard said:

I'm very much ready to get out and get the garden started!

I never got into St. Patrick's day as far as celebrating or anything along those lines.

Do you tend to plan what you will plant? Some people use the wintertime to do their planning, buying materials, seeds, etc. I have bought my seeds already & have a general idea of what I want to do.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2023 at 8:25 AM, ZandraJoi said:

Do you tend to plan what you will plant? Some people use the wintertime to do their planning, buying materials, seeds, etc. I have bought my seeds already & have a general idea of what I want to do.

I have grabbed a bunch of seeds, but I don't have too much of a plan yet.  I like to order my seeds online as they are often much cheaper, so I just wildly select plants.

• Like 1