• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Chit Chat Thread

AdSense Advertisement

On 3/25/2023 at 10:34 AM, ZandraJoi said:

Good Morning! 1 more week left until April. Anybody do anything for April Fool's Day?

I never did anything for April Fool's day, so I doubt I'll start now.  😅

8 hours ago, Nebulous said:

Hey all, March is almost over!  Bring on April.  Should be a great month.  
Hope you all had a great weekend. 🙂

200.gif.f0f2160bbbf85ad8ccd916a5b8ea9786.gif

Spring is off to a great start here!  Can't wait to get planting!

• Like 1

On 4/8/2023 at 9:09 AM, ZandraJoi said:

1 week gone in April! More & more flowers are popping up. Anybody in a zone where they can start planting yet? We still have a good month.

Starting a bunch of seeds indoors this week!  We are sitting in the 70s and 80s, but they say the last week of April might not be above 40F.

17 hours ago, Uncrowned Guard said:

Starting a bunch of seeds indoors this week!  We are sitting in the 70s and 80s, but they say the last week of April might not be above 40F.

That's our temps right now here in Michigan. We hit 80! But next week will be 40/50's. Very odd weather! I used to start some seeds indoors but we have too many curious pets & not enough room.

On 4/19/2023 at 12:53 AM, Paige said:

It has been the mid 80s for quite some time here!  I love it!

We were in the 80's the other week then it got 50° colder. This past week was only in the 50's. But I got a lot done when it was very hot out. Is that the normal temp for you & your area? I'm in Michigan, USA & that was unseasonably warm for us. But I loved it 🙂

• Love 1

On 4/22/2023 at 9:21 AM, ZandraJoi said:

We were in the 80's the other week then it got 50° colder. This past week was only in the 50's. But I got a lot done when it was very hot out. Is that the normal temp for you & your area? I'm in Michigan, USA & that was unseasonably warm for us. But I loved it 🙂

80s are our normal spring weather! We hit the 50s at nights sometimes, but that is freezing! 🥶

• Love 1

On 4/25/2023 at 10:25 PM, Paige said:

80s are our normal spring weather! We hit the 50s at nights sometimes, but that is freezing! 🥶

You're like me then with the cold lol Whereabouts are you located? Have you lived anywhere else? I've only lived in MI.

On 4/27/2023 at 9:31 PM, Nebulous said:

200.gif.6f7851f2e53c7e1e28c84be312b09713.gif

Hey all, hope everyone is doing well!  I am ready for the weekend!

I was!  But it is over now 😅

On 4/29/2023 at 7:05 AM, ZandraJoi said:

You're like me then with the cold lol Whereabouts are you located? Have you lived anywhere else? I've only lived in MI.

Georgia! Lived a bit further north in my past life, but never loved the cold then either 🤣

Good evening from a sunny England at the moment 🙂 I am busy catching up on a lot of stuff I missed last week due to falling unwell but taking it at a slow pace so that I do not go over the top and burn myself out. 

I hope everyone is having a great Saturday and a great weekend! 

• Like 1

On 5/20/2023 at 9:18 AM, ZandraJoi said:

Good Saturday Morning! Hope life is treating everybody well! 🙂

So far so good here!

On 5/20/2023 at 12:51 PM, Shortie said:

Good evening from a sunny England at the moment 🙂 I am busy catching up on a lot of stuff I missed last week due to falling unwell but taking it at a slow pace so that I do not go over the top and burn myself out. 

I hope everyone is having a great Saturday and a great weekend! 

Glad to hear you are feeling better!

• Like 1

Hey peeps!  Hope you're having a great May.  It'll be June already next Thursday!  Not looking forward to the super HOT summer weather.  It gets way too hot where I am.  It's been a little warm lately but we ain't seen nothing yet! 

200.gif.5c48058ab5e58833ebdfc6bbc08190ec.gif

• Like 1

Hello everybody! Memorial Day Weekend for those of us in the USA. Anybody else have a 3 day weekend? My husband has off Monday so this will be a nice long weekend to just chill & get some extra things done around the house & yard.

• Like 1