• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Chit Chat Thread

On 5/27/2023 at 9:21 AM, ZandraJoi said:

Hello everybody! Memorial Day Weekend for those of us in the USA. Anybody else have a 3 day weekend? My husband has off Monday so this will be a nice long weekend to just chill & get some extra things done around the house & yard.

Got a 6 day weekend thanks to a few vacation days.

16 hours ago, Nebulous said:

Hey all, happy Monday! 

Happy Monday!

AdSense Advertisement

Good afternoon from a very humid England. Very glad that the sun is behind the clouds today as I feel if the sun was shining today, it would be very uncomfortable with the humidity. 

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday so far! 🙂

On 6/4/2023 at 12:38 AM, Uncrowned Guard said:

We went away for a day, but mostly just relaxing.  It has been a chaotic start to the year.

I hope the rest of the year goes well! We prefer to just relax instead of going away on vacation anymore.

On 6/6/2023 at 10:51 AM, Shortie said:

Good afternoon from a very humid England. Very glad that the sun is behind the clouds today as I feel if the sun was shining today, it would be very uncomfortable with the humidity. 

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday so far! 🙂

Are you have a drought too? I'm in the USA & we haven't had rain in a long time. I know Canada is dry as well with the wildfires.

On 6/7/2023 at 9:37 AM, Uncrowned Guard said:

We are enjoying our smokey weather here as the smoke from the Canada fires has made its way to us now.  

Whereabouts are you? I'm in Michigan but I know the east coast is getting the smoke.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2023 at 9:26 AM, ZandraJoi said:

Good Saturday Morning to everybody! Forums are a bit on the lull due to it being summer out. Do you find you are not on forums as much this time of year? I know I'm not. Even my own lol

For sure!  So much to do now-a-days!

On 6/21/2023 at 12:48 AM, Paige said:

For sure!  So much to do now-a-days!

What do you like to do in the summer? I sit outside doing my puzzle books. Take walks around our acreage. I have field guides so I like to identify flora & fauna. Plus I have a lot of flowers & find weeding therapeutic lol

• Love 1

On 6/24/2023 at 10:15 AM, ZandraJoi said:

What do you like to do in the summer? I sit outside doing my puzzle books. Take walks around our acreage. I have field guides so I like to identify flora & fauna. Plus I have a lot of flowers & find weeding therapeutic lol

Hiking has always been my passion!  Just going out and exploring the wilderness!

21 hours ago, Nebulous said:

Hi folks.  Hope you're having a great weekend. 🙂

Hello!

• Like 2

On 6/25/2023 at 4:51 PM, Paige said:

Hiking has always been my passion!  Just going out and exploring the wilderness!

Hello!

Do you live in the country as well? What do you like to hike? We live rural & we've taken some nice hikes on trails locally.

On 6/10/2023 at 12:45 PM, ZandraJoi said:

Are you have a drought too? I'm in the USA & we haven't had rain in a long time. I know Canada is dry as well with the wildfires.

Some of the country was close to being in a drought but we have had some rain which prevented us from ending up in one. 

We are due a lot more hot weather soon which I feel will result in us being in a drought and we haven't had much rain recently either. 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! 🙂

• Like 1

On 7/9/2023 at 12:35 AM, Nebulous said:

Hi folks, how we doing? 🙂

I'm doing just fine. Got back from work not long ago. I have already taken my bath. Just playing music and relaxing. I might walk my dog in the next 1 hour. 

On 7/8/2023 at 1:26 PM, ZandraJoi said:

@ShortieEngland tends to be more wet than dry though right? Just like on the northwest coast of USA, Washington State is quite wet from talking with relatives over there.

This is very true. We have had a few lucky years where the rain has not been as bad but this year it does seem to be as wet as we would expect. We have had rain all day today so far which was very much needed. 

I hope everyone is having a great Friday or Saturday depending on where you are 🙂

• Like 1