• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade

• Roe v. Wade had permitted abortions during the first two trimesters of pregnancy in the U.S. since 1973.
  • Almost half the states are expected to outlaw or severely restrict abortion as a result of the Supreme Court's decision.
  • Roe was overturned in the court's ruling on Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade-ending-50-years-of-federal-abortion-rights/ar-AAYPAtD?ocid=uxbndlbing

The Supreme Court in a 6-3 decision on Friday overturned Roe v. Wade, the landmark ruling that established the constitutional right to abortion in the U.S. in 1973.

The court's controversial but expected ruling gives individual states the power to set their own abortion laws without concern of running afoul of Roe, which for nearly half a century had permitted abortions during the first two trimesters of pregnancy.

Effectively the Federal Law protecting abortions until the third trimester has been overturned by the supreme court and now each individual state will be able to fully control their abortions laws or outright ban the practice.  While only time will tell how the states implement these laws, it appears that around 50% of the states will make the procedure illegal going be current studies and drafted laws. 

What are you opinions of this?  Pro-life vs Pro-choice have been a hot topic of debate and now it is more intense then ever before.

• Sad 1

AdSense Advertisement

On 6/26/2022 at 2:01 PM, Paige said:

I have never been so disappointed in my county and government.

Ya, it seems to be strongly disliked across the nation, but at the same time nearly half of the states are at least considering banning abortions, so I wonder how accurate polls really are or if people have just been voting for politicians that they don't agree with.

It is a touchy situation. It's a personal decision & if a woman needs one & it's illegal in her state, she has to find a way.

I also believe it's out there to take away from more serious matters. Everybody I talk to cares more about inflation & high gas prices. If they can pay the bills. Will they lose their homes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

It is a touchy situation. It's a personal decision & if a woman needs one & it's illegal in her state, she has to find a way.

I also believe it's out there to take away from more serious matters. Everybody I talk to cares more about inflation & high gas prices. If they can pay the bills. Will they lose their homes.

I have been hearing this a lot and with the large amount of other trails and issues going on in the government, pulling the trigger on this would cover nearly all of those things up.  Although I don't think it will take people's mind off the money woos for more than a few days/weeks.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm not making a comment on this one.   However, ultimately, the people have to change.  You can't force laws on people that don't want them.  If God likes abortion or doesn't, then well, it's up to the people to match up to God's ways on a personal level.

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2022 at 2:59 PM, ZandraJoi said:

Eventually, people will always do whatever they want to do even if the law doesn't support it. They will definitely find a way to get it done. Btw, you're right about what's getting most people worried about inflation which affects virtually everything. This is making a lot of people struggle so much. 

• Thanks 1