• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Most attractive quality in a person?

AdSense Advertisement

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I think the ability to be yourselves around one another is the most important thing. Being around them shouldn't feel like work: it should be a method of re-charging your batteries, not something that drains them further.

• Like 2

On 8/30/2022 at 11:44 AM, Kyng said:

Yeah, I think the ability to be yourselves around one another is the most important thing. Being around them shouldn't feel like work: it should be a method of re-charging your batteries, not something that drains them further.

That is very well thought out! Some people are energy vampires & literally suck the life out of you. Those people are toxic & one should just cut ties. I love being with my husband. He's my best friend! I think that is one of the ways we make our marriage work. We don't just LOVE but we LIKE each other.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2022 at 9:44 AM, ZandraJoi said:

That is very well thought out! Some people are energy vampires & literally suck the life out of you. Those people are toxic & one should just cut ties. I love being with my husband. He's my best friend! I think that is one of the ways we make our marriage work. We don't just LOVE but we LIKE each other.

Ya, this is a solid quality for successful relationship, even a successful friendship.  Both sides need to be making a positive impact on each other.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I agree that being able to be yourself without feeling the need to cover up your true identity is an attractive personality trait. Physical attractiveness is usually what we first notice when we view a person as a potential partner, but there are a lot of important factors that play a role in whether a partnership would work or not between a couple.

When it comes to quality in a person, I would have to say the most attractive ones would be someone who cares, someone who sits and listens to you when you need someone to talk to, someone who genuinely cares and is not there to go behind your back. 

• 3 weeks later...

Confidence and critical thinking. Nothing is less attractive then a person who is always putting themselves down and lacking any sense of confidence anywhere in their life. Critical thinking is a must. Not only is it attractive it shows me that if things got bad in the real world, I would have someone by my side capable to planning and surviving. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone who knows how to apologise when they are in the wrong. 

This is a rare quality in human beings today because most people always want to be right when they are wrong. Even if it's clear they did wrong, they'll start making excuses for doing what they did.