• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Is manga getting out of control?

Paige

AdSense Advertisement

Gaming and animation/manga industry keeps pumping out new content every now and then. And you get new content on regular basis. I can tell you from the experience that it used to be easy to keep track of the content of this type when I was young, but in 20s everything goes out of hand and keeping track of anime, manga and games is a bit difficult for me. 

7 hours ago, Nova said:

Gaming and animation/manga industry keeps pumping out new content every now and then. And you get new content on regular basis. I can tell you from the experience that it used to be easy to keep track of the content of this type when I was young, but in 20s everything goes out of hand and keeping track of anime, manga and games is a bit difficult for me. 

Perhaps it is age catching up with me.  I remember after lists of Anime to burn though in my down time and now those same lists are never getting completed 🤣

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 12/9/2020 at 3:50 PM, Paige said:

Perhaps it is age catching up with me.  I remember after lists of Anime to burn though in my down time and now those same lists are never getting completed 🤣

I think that's a good thing then! It always gives you something to look forward to. 

As things become more popular, you'll find more people contributing, so the lists will get longer and longer. I'm not sure the quality will be the same though. Do you think it will suffer?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2023 at 5:17 AM, Katy1966 said:

I think that's a good thing then! It always gives you something to look forward to. 

As things become more popular, you'll find more people contributing, so the lists will get longer and longer. I'm not sure the quality will be the same though. Do you think it will suffer?

I feel like it can be a turn off for new anime fans.  There is plenty of great series running around, but if you were to just click the first series in a list... the results my be pretty meh... 

• 4 months later...

There's no way you're going to keep up with following on all of them especially if you have another thing to do with your life and not live for Manga alone. I just don't kill myself over them any more and follow as I could in my own pace. 

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.