• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

The World Cup + Qatar

Paige

What does everyone think of the World Cup being in Qatar this time?  A nation known for slave labor, human rights violates, and numerous other social problems that even led labor camps being forced to build the stadiums they are using for the event.  I love the World Cup, but FIFA has been a terrible organization and this just appears to build on that.

For a quick idea of the issues:

• Like 1

AdSense Advertisement

Yeah, I think Qatar was an all-round horrible choice. No football fanbase; poor human rights record; impractical to hold a sports tournament there due to the weather... the only thing they do have is money, which seems to be all that FIFA care about.

Still watching to support my team - but doing it with considerably less enthusiasm than in previous years.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 11/29/2022 at 8:43 PM, Uncrowned Guard said:

I have never had much respect for FIFA as a whole.  The entire organization comes off as a self righteous, entitled group of rich owners with little care for the sport itself.  Qatar does appears to be an excessively poor choice for the World Cup to say the least.

I read that a lot of workers and human rights was never looked out for when they were building all the stadium needed to host and play the World Cup. All FIFA was after was their pocket filled with Qatar oil money. 

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.