• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Comparing manga with anime

For those who read as well as watch anime & cartoons, how do you think they compare? I’ve always preferred the book as they tend to explain more in depth what’s going on. Subtle things the anime removes due to time restrictions. I’ve watched an anime then sometimes would read the story to fill in the gaps just to see what they missed.

• 3 weeks later...

AdSense Advertisement

It varies between series.  Most anime seems to lose a lot of detail from the manga and adds tons of filler to extend the time, but some are awesome at keeping a 1:1 ratio with the manga, and a lucky few even add to the details.

Although I would say that the standard would easily be that the Manga is a must read for die hard fans that want the most accurate storyline.  In most cases at least.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Like mentioned earlier, it’s never a set in stone rule that every manga is better than the anime. In most of the shows I’ve seen, you’re not really missing much of anything. Sometimes the manga fans can be overzealous and claim that skipped self contained chapter was totally relevant to the plot, but it never did. Or any and all differences are an abomination. I think people got burned on a few shows that deviated too much, so they threw on a blanket statement over all anime adaptations.

I personally find comedy series to be funnier animated. I found some scenes in the manga to be nowhere near as funny as the animated versions.

The more common thing I run across is that the anime only ran for one, maybe two seasons, and the manga is either several chapters past that, or is actually completed.

• Thanks 1

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.