• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Android or IPhone

Nova

I know a lot of you who are android and iphone users. I have personally used both of them but I can't afford apple anymore especially in this type of times when the money is the issue. And as for android there seems to be a lot of new models coming out to compete with the iphone. So over to you on the comparison. 

Which one among the two do you prefer?

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

AdSense Advertisement

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/29/2021 at 3:05 PM, Uncrowned Guard said:

I still miss my Windows Mobile phones.  Used them up until around 2017, but now I'm on Android as my old Lumia got too old. 

Windows made a phone?  I know they have that dual screen one now, but was is similar? 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Paige said:

Windows made a phone?  I know they have that dual screen one now, but was is similar? 

OOF 😂

They were just regular phones that ran Windows 8 and then Windows 10 Mobile instead of Android or iOS.  A very email/work based phone OS.  I suppose you could say a follower to Blackberry's work based OS, but I don't really feel that is accurate. 

• 2 years later...

I'm also making use of both Android and IOS smartphones. I have Samsung Galaxy S21 and iPhone 13 Pro Max. They are both good mobile phones which I don't have any plans of upgrading any of them till further notice. All the fuss about iPhone 15 never bothered me. I'm very good with with my iPhone 13 Pro Max.