• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Canada's Wildfires

As Canada continues to fight these tragic and massive wild fires, many parts of the northeast US and Canada are feeling the indirect effects of the fire.

I figured it would be interesting to see some member's images and such if their local areas are filled with the endless smoke or if we have anyone local that sees the fires themselves.

AdSense Advertisement

Last week we had hazardous levels for air quality, so I had to keep the windows closed and the air conditioning on. It was so nice and cool outside, so that's a shame we couldn't even go out hiking all week. I live in the eastern part of the US. 

I heard on the news that tonight we'll have some poor air quality once again, but I didn't catch the time that it's supposed to happen. 

• 1 month later...

This is awful to see and I feel for anyone suffering the effects of these fires and the smoke as well. 

It is so sad to see that we are getting so many more fires like this due to hot weather and lack of rain as well, I would like to say it will get better but I don't see that being the case being how much we tend to get them all over the world now. 

• Like 1

I was checking the news today and it seems Greece are in some serious trouble with the wildfires at the moment as well. It really is awful to see so much suffering because of the weather and the heat and the wildfires getting out of control. It was the same here last year in the UK, we had a lot of devastating wildfires one of which took out 17 homes which was awful to see.

I agree though, anything that may help these issues does not seem to be a top priority for people or at least not the majority which will not help the situation. 

• 4 weeks later...

And now, wildfires are raging across the Northwest Territories - and the entire population of Yellowknife (around 20,000 people) has been told to evacuate:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/canada-wildfires-yellowknife-evacuations-flights-queues-cars-photos-b1101511.html

I sincerely hope they get everyone out of there in time - but even if they do, I fear this will cause immense damage to homes and property 😞 ...

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.