• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Drive on Highway or Backroads

AdSense Advertisement

When it comes to driving, I much prefer the highway if I am honest as there are fewer stops and you get to your destination quicker and it seems more of a smoother drive. 

Scenic routes or B routes as my mum and grandma call them are something I only ever take if I fancy a change or if I am going for a drive.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2023 at 1:14 PM, ZandraJoi said:

If I'm driving, I prefer highway. Stop & gos tend to make my anxiety higher.

Riding, if we need to get somewhere fast, the highway but prefer back roads for the scenic views. 

I have no business with back roads. They are the last option I would be willing to use. Driving in the highway is always better and more free for me. Also, I don't get to deal with traffic all the time. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have no business with back roads. They are the last option I would be willing to use. Driving in the highway is always better and more free for me. Also, I don't get to deal with traffic all the time. 

I live rural so most of the back roads are traffic-free. You may see more creatures than humans lol

• Like 1

On 7/1/2023 at 3:31 PM, ZandraJoi said:

I live rural so most of the back roads are traffic-free. You may see more creatures than humans lol

Yeah, that's right and it's best not to speed much so you don't get to hit and kill or injure some of them. I watched a video where a deer 🦌 jumped on the road and didn't wanna go. It was very funny. It appeared her baby was stuck somewhere. The mother deer had to get the driver's attention to follow her right to where her baby was stuck. That's how the baby deer was saved from certain death. 

• Love 1

On 7/3/2023 at 11:21 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's right and it's best not to speed much so you don't get to hit and kill or injure some of them. I watched a video where a deer 🦌 jumped on the road and didn't wanna go. It was very funny. It appeared her baby was stuck somewhere. The mother deer had to get the driver's attention to follow her right to where her baby was stuck. That's how the baby deer was saved from certain death. 

I'm always in awe at how animals can go to humans like that for help especially when humans are also the one they are most likely taught to be afraid of! I'm so glad the baby deer was saved 🙂

• Like 1

On 7/8/2023 at 1:22 PM, ZandraJoi said:

I'm always in awe at how animals can go to humans like that for help especially when humans are also the one they are most likely taught to be afraid of! I'm so glad the baby deer was saved 🙂

I would say some animals have daring spirit especially when they are in a very difficult situation. It was nice seeing the driver had a humane spirit to guess something was wrong and followed the deer. Some people wouldn't care that much to figure out what's happening. 

• Love 1

On 7/10/2023 at 11:51 AM, Heatman said:

I would say some animals have daring spirit especially when they are in a very difficult situation. It was nice seeing the driver had a humane spirit to guess something was wrong and followed the deer. Some people wouldn't care that much to figure out what's happening. 

You are right! Most would've drove on by. Probably distracted by texting on their phones! I would hope if I saw something like this, I'd do what I could. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I don't really know what is meant by backroads.  Well, looking at the USA, the US highway system allows you to see more culture and usually more natural scenery.  I mean, the interstates tend to just cut thru stuff, with some notable exceptions.

Anyway, if you just mean state and county road, yeah they are fun to see natural scenery and culture also.