• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

What are thoughts on TikTok?

There's no one who's into using social media platforms that's not familiar with TikTok. It's the most popular social media app in the world today. Even with everything United States of America did to clamp it down, none of it worked. How it's set up to use short and even longer videos beat YouTube too. 

Have you joined using TikTok? What do you think about the social media platform? 

• 3 weeks later...

AdSense Advertisement

I don't really get behind the whole "Chinese spy app", but I do find it to be full of mostly mindless short-form content like @Kyng stated.  Overall, the government pressure has pushed a lot of good changes for the platform, but they simply can't get away from that mindless fun without doing what they do in China and heavily censoring the content on the platform.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using TikTok now since around 2019, throughout the lockdowns and the pandemic when I started using it more and now I find I use it a lot each day just to flick through or even add my own gaming videos that I have as well. 

TikTok is definitely not something you should sleep on when it comes to using it as a marketing option if you have a business or even a website. It's great just to be able to chill out whilst using it as well. 

I don't have a cell phone so don't do apps. I also don't care for TikTok. One, they are owned by China which can be a security risk. Whether they are spying or not, they are still owned by them & can easily be hacked. Two, I have seen so many odd videos on there that are downright dangerous. Not so much that people are posting dangerous ideas but that people are actually TRYING them out!