• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

[Discussion] Amouranth's Dominance on Kick: A Sign of Things to Come?

Uncrowned Guard

In a month marked by major milestones for the streaming service Kick, the spotlight shines brightest on streamer Amouranth. The platform, which broke its own record by logging 100 million hours watched in August, has found a superstar in Amouranth, who alone accounted for 434,000 hours.

Dominating the Charts

Amouranth not only led the female streaming community on Kick, but her viewership figures also dwarfed those of her closest competition. According to data from StreamCharts, she outperformed the next four leading female Kick streamers combined. Crystal, the runner-up, put in an impressive 550 hours of streaming—nearly three times more than Amouranth's 185 hours—but secured only 81,000 hours watched. 

A Calculated Move Pays Off

After inking a lucrative contract with Kick in June, Amouranth saw a dip in her Twitch numbers due to a decreased streaming schedule. However, her move to Kick appears to be more a shift in platforms than a loss in popularity. Although she isn't in Kick’s overall top 10 list—dominated by heavy-hitters like Adin Ross and xQc who raked in 6.1 million and 4.7 million hours respectively—Amouranth's stellar trajectory suggests that it won't be long before she breaks into the coveted rankings.

The Business of Streaming

Amouranth’s overwhelming success serves as much more than a viewership statistic; it highlights Kick's strategic focus on recruiting top-tier talent. The streamer's high-profile contract reflects the platform's commitment to leveraging well-known personalities to increase user engagement. 

As the streaming wars intensify, Kick’s strategy is becoming clear: draw in and maintain popular streamers to solidify its position in the highly competitive market. With the acquisition of a powerhouse like Amouranth, Kick is not just benefiting from her large and devoted following but is also staking its claim as a key contender for the future of streaming. 

View full article

AdSense Advertisement

This is very promising for Kick if I am honest, I myself have a Kick account and as much as I have not yet been able to get into a routine due to other commitments, I am hoping starting this week, that will change due to a change of circumstances. 

Kick is looking very promising and I like many hope to one day be one of the verified accounts. Definitely not a platform to sleep on. 

• Love 1

On 9/11/2023 at 11:00 AM, Shortie said:

This is very promising for Kick if I am honest, I myself have a Kick account and as much as I have not yet been able to get into a routine due to other commitments, I am hoping starting this week, that will change due to a change of circumstances. 

Kick is looking very promising and I like many hope to one day be one of the verified accounts. Definitely not a platform to sleep on. 

It does look very good!  Best of wishes for you!!! 🙂