• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

What do you look for in a forum?

Do you join a friend’s to be nice? See one advertised on another forum & check it out? Do you focus on who the owner is (how popular versus one just starting out) or do you focus more on the niche, that it’s an active forum?

I prefer being on a medium size forum. Not too small where nobody posts hardly but not too big where you get lost in the shuffle. While I have joined a friend’s to be nice, I have only stayed if it’s relevant to my own life. i.e. if they are just about Tech, it may be months before I go back as Tech is not a niche I’m familiar with.

• 1 month later...

AdSense Advertisement

On 9/30/2023 at 8:51 AM, ZandraJoi said:

Do you join a friend’s to be nice?

I do try.  If someone asks me to sign up for their forum I normally will.  But if I don't find it appealing or it is very much not a niche that I can keep up with, then I will most likely stop using it.

See one advertised on another forum & check it out?

Thankfully, promoting my own sites, allows me to see numerous other sites along the way.  I will often keep out new sites and if they seem appealing then I will add it to my list and join up sooner or later.

I will add that forums that allow me to use my signature to toss in my site's link have an edge over ones that do not for fairly straightforward reasons.  

I prefer being on a medium size forum. Not too small where nobody posts hardly but not too big where you get lost in the shuffle. While I have joined a friend’s to be nice, I have only stayed if it’s relevant to my own life. i.e. if they are just about Tech, it may be months before I go back as Tech is not a niche I’m familiar with.

Well, I'm glad that you have stuck around here!

• Love 1

11 hours ago, Uncrowned Guard said:

I will add that forums that allow me to use my signature to toss in my site's link have an edge over ones that do not for fairly straightforward reasons.  

I must admit I feel that same way! I used to be more stringent on my own forum for promoting as I had a lot of members who "Promote & run". Now, I allow it & even allow threads where members can give details on What's New with their forum.

11 hours ago, Uncrowned Guard said:

Well, I'm glad that you have stuck around here!

Aww, thank you! I like it here! A nice, friendly atmosphere 🙂

• Like 1

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.