• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Easy ways to attract more wildlife to your yard?

We have a decent amount of wildlife around here. I would like more of it though. I started putting out hummingbird feeders this last summer and it has been a treat to watch them. My cat absolutely loves to sit in the window and watch them buzz and zip around. I would like to get more animals coming closer to my home, especially to keep insect populations in check. What are some easy (and cheap) ways to encourage this? 

• 4 months later...

AdSense Advertisement

On 10/8/2023 at 11:27 AM, brinxy29 said:

We have a decent amount of wildlife around here. I would like more of it though. I started putting out hummingbird feeders this last summer and it has been a treat to watch them. My cat absolutely loves to sit in the window and watch them buzz and zip around. I would like to get more animals coming closer to my home, especially to keep insect populations in check. What are some easy (and cheap) ways to encourage this? 

What is best is to work with not against nature. See what is in your area & plant native plants, flowers, trees that you know the birds & wildlife will enjoy & use. We have hummingbird feeders, bird feeders, bird houses, bat houses. It also depends on where one lives & if there are rules. We live rural, on wooded acreage. So we are not confined to a small apartment & limited.

Where do you live? Do you have many trees nearby? What about neighbors that would be bothered by more wildlife traffic?

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.