• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Diana, Princess of Wales

AdSense Advertisement

2 hours ago, Nebulous said:

Diana’s brother said she had been hunted by the paparazzi.

What do you think of the journalists who followed her everywhere?

Do you think Diana’s death was murder or a tragic accident?

I actually quite hate the paparazzi.  Just the idea of always trying to invade the personal lives of others is insane to me and so is the following of those people's life.  I get that major movie stars and royalty are going to have their lives followed, but I really do not care what shoes they wear in their yard or if they shopped at a Walmart once.

I feel like her death was a tragedy.  I get the suspicion about the accident as it seems insane that the driver of a princess was drunk and high, but people drive that way all the time at the worst times possible, so it doesn't seem too unlikely to happen to royalty once.  However, I would not be incredibly surprised if it was found to be some big coverup and such one day.

It was one of the first big news stories that I remember. I was too young to fully understand, but it was clear from the immense amount of coverage just how important she was. 

And yeah, I hate the paparazzi too... most of the time, they're just an annoyance, but this shows there are times when they can get legitimately dangerous >_< . 

• 3 months later...
On 10/9/2023 at 2:26 AM, Nebulous said:

Diana’s brother said she had been hunted by the paparazzi.

What do you think of the journalists who followed her everywhere?

Do you think Diana’s death was murder or a tragic accident?

Seriously, I hate those paparazzi journalists. They use all in the name of their profession to invade someone's privacy and harrass the life out of them. All I can say is that Diana’s death was tragic for now until it's proven to be a murder.