• ๐Ÿš€ Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! ๐Ÿš€

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

๐Ÿ‘‹ Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us โ€“ where curiosity meets community!

๐Ÿ‘‰ Join us โ€“ it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech!ย ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Hybrid animals

A liger is a cross between a tiger and a lion. What other hybrid animals can you imagine?

_______

Tigon: Male Tiger and Female Lion Hybrid Animal. ...
Wholphin: False Killer Whale and Dolphin Hybrid Animal. ...
Leopon: Leopard and Lion Hybrid Animal. ...
Beefalo: Buffalo and Cow Hybrid Animal

• 1 month later...

AdSense Advertisement

If we talk about this in a Fantasy realm, that would be one thing. We can think of all sorts of answers. Reminds me of the cartoonย  The Wuzzles which was a fun, entertaining cartoon but was just that. Fiction. Not meant to be taken literally.

I really wish humans wouldn't play around with Mother Nature. We have designer dogs that are crossed between other breeds. When we play with fire, unfortunately, us humans are not the ones who get burned, but rather the animals are the ones to suffer.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2024 at 4:49 PM, ZandraJoi said:

If we talk about this in a Fantasy realm, that would be one thing. We can think of all sorts of answers. Reminds me of the cartoonย  The Wuzzles which was a fun, entertaining cartoon but was just that. Fiction. Not meant to be taken literally.

I really wish humans wouldn't play around with Mother Nature. We have designer dogs that are crossed between other breeds. When we play with fire, unfortunately, us humans are not the ones who get burned, but rather the animals are the ones to suffer.

Seriously, humans and what they play around with science can be very stupid at sometimes. I don't understand the appeal where someone would just wake up and want to crossbreed a dog with a wild animal for home use as a pet? What's their purpose? Scientists who do that rubbish, what's their plan?ย 

ย 

• Love 1

On 1/18/2024 at 3:22 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, humans and what they play around with science can be very stupid at sometimes. I don't understand the appeal where someone would just wake up and want to crossbreed a dog with a wild animal for home use as a pet? What's their purpose? Scientists who do that rubbish, what's their plan?ย 

ย 

I agree with you! Some designer dogs crossed with wolves have had to be put down. Not the creature's fault.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 3:19 PM, ZandraJoi said:

I agree with you! Some designer dogs crossed with wolves have had to be put down. Not the creature's fault.

It's definitely not the creature's fault because they never created themselves. Whatever that's happening with them is as a result of what was done to them. This kind of medical or scientific practice should be banned in my opinion.ย 

• Love 1