• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Surprised

• 3 months later...

AdSense Advertisement

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the last time I was really surprised was when I was streaming and someone kindly made a huge donation during a tough time to help me give my kids a Christmas. I was surprised and overwhelmed at the same time it was crazy. 

• 4 weeks later...

Been awhile since I was surprised by both someone popping up on me and me not knowing they were there, and a random surprise from someone as a gift. My family aren't exactly able to spend the money to fund random surprises, so I rarely get the type of surprise that would be labeled as a nice surprise.

• 8 months later...
On 2/26/2023 at 11:44 AM, Nebulous said:

A couple months back when my family member gave me $3000 out of the blue.

I want me some share from the $3000 😂.. That's a big amount of money that's meant to surprise anyone who got that out of nowhere. 

I haven't been surprised with or by anything as of late. It have just been oddly normal with me for years.