• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Ad-blockers

I use Brave Browser as well as Mozilla & Chrome. I like Brave but the Ad-blockers tend to block too much. I cannot remove the Ad-Blocker for some sites including my own forum at times, so I have to use an alternate browser. What are some benefits to using Ad-Blockers? How do people deal with it when they cannot access certain websites or forums?

• Like 1

AdSense Advertisement

I like were Firefox sits for the most part.  It blocks very invasive items and lets minor stuff past.  I really don't mind banner ads and such, but popups and those crazy things that just fill the website page drive me insane. 

Otherwise I don't use any third party ad blockers as they do tend to block things that are needed at times.  Plus if a site is all ads, I just use a different site anymore.

• 7 months later...

I block pop up ads, but I don't block the other ads. I guess it's because I go to a lot of forums and know that some of the owners are just trying to make some money, so hey, here's a few hits and you're welcome  😄  Also on YouTube, I might sit through some ads to help out the creator of the video, unless it's ruining the middle of the song I was listening to and then I get mad. I've thought about getting some ad blocker and then forget about it because for the sites I visit, it's not really too bad to see the ads.

• 4 months later...

I have the same experience with using Brave browser and that's why I removed it as my default browser. I'm now using Google chrome as my default browser and I might switch to Microsoft Edge browser as my default soon. 

• 4 months later...

I also use Brave Browser that has a built in Anti Ad Blocker installed on the software itself. It’s very good and blocking trackers and cookies across websites, and it runs on Chromium (the software used for Chrome). On my mobile I’ll use the built in Safari App.

• 2 months later...

Finally, I was able to find how to disable the ad blocker on Brave Browser. You just have to click on the lion 🦁 head icon and toggle the bar off. Since I found out, it's no longer a problem for me with using the browser especially on websites that are against using ad blocker. 

Screenshot_20240116_104340_Brave.jpg.3db70f772832673e69dcb14f40b5d437.jpg

• 2 weeks later...