• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Technology in the future

What crazy future technology are you looking forward to? For example, flying cars or personal robots. Anybody who has watched Back to the Future movies or other Sci-Fi shows know of some of the ‘advancements’ they were hoping we’d have in the future. I personally am fine with not having so many advancements. Too many issues can arise. More we have to learn. They are contingent on having electricity & internet connections. Having said all that, I do like SOME technology. Having a computer & getting to know so many people I would never have known otherwise. 

AdSense Advertisement

• 5 months later...

I want more tech in the medical field. I think it's incredible when doctors learn the Da Vinci robot system for surgeries. Have you watched one? It's an absolute art!! I almost had a surgery done that way, but the surgeon wasn't advanced enough in her knowledge for my personal issue and I had to be cut open  😞  boo. I would have loved to have had the surgery and had a video of it. I'm weird like that. 

But back to the topic, I'd love for the sensor like they have on Star Trek to diagnose medical conditions. That would be a dream!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

AI is the future of technology the way I see it. Looking at what we have today, that should show you the direction which our use and dependence on technology is going to set up like. We already have self driving cars that are powered electrically. Soon, they'll start flying and aeroplanes wouldn't be like a big deal anymore. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The artificial intelligence is here and I am looking forward to how they will come with a lot of changes to how we live and enjoy our lives. People will lose jobs because of technological advancement and that is something a lot of people should look forward to.