• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Do you have a man/woman cave?

For sports or other recreation. Is it a garage or basement room converted? Own building? When did you decide to have one? What do you use it for? i.e. parties, just hanging out. We don't have one as we don't entertain people. My husband has commandeered the garage though for his own use. Not to watch TV or the like, but just to relax, tinker, etc. 

• Like 1

AdSense Advertisement

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2022 at 10:42 AM, ZandraJoi said:

For sports or other recreation. Is it a garage or basement room converted? Own building? When did you decide to have one? What do you use it for? i.e. parties, just hanging out. We don't have one as we don't entertain people. My husband has commandeered the garage though for his own use. Not to watch TV or the like, but just to relax, tinker, etc. 

I have a section of the basement that is a small office.  It is kind of like a man cave as it is my go-to to get things done or relax and play video games.

On 12/3/2022 at 5:51 PM, Kyng said:

Not really... I suppose the closest thing I have is a spare bedroom, which houses the model railway!

I always wanted a model railway room.  Never had the space and the cost of the stuff gets insane very fast. 😅  But I do wish I kept following that route and had a setup today.

• Thanks 1

On 12/15/2022 at 11:05 PM, Uncrowned Guard said:

I always wanted a model railway room.  Never had the space and the cost of the stuff gets insane very fast. 😅  But I do wish I kept following that route and had a setup today.

Indeed, I'd hate to think how much we've spent on model railway stuff over the years. At this point, it's almost certainly in five figures >_< . 

I can afford it because it's my only 'expensive' hobby (my other main one is forumming, which takes up a lot of time, but is insanely cheap in monetary terms), but it's definitely an issue!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My husband's mancave is in the garage by the service door. He likes to open up the door and watch the wildlife in the field behind our house.

My daughter made him a wood table for him to set his beer down on and he has a folding Cubs camp chair. I decorated the corner with Cubs memorabilia and his niece gave him a sign with the mileage to Wrigley Field.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have my workspace room in my house. It's where I go and stay for my me time without having any kind of distractions unless it's the one I make for myself. It's a very good place for me to stay and unwind on so many things. 

• 2 months later...
  • AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.