• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Do you listen to KPOP?

Shortie

KPOP music is something I have started listening to more since my daughter became a huge fan of BTS and started listening to them and other KPOP artists more over the last 4 years.

I don't mind listening to some KPOP as some of it is really good and enjoyable and it's a different kind of music so a breath of fresh air to listen to. 

Do you listen to KPOP?

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

AdSense Advertisement

3 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

I don't but since I've been seeing you post videos & info, I've been searching more about them @Shortielol

I dabbled in the language when I watched K-dramas but had found most songs to be in Korean & while pretty, couldn't understand them 🙂

The band my daughter listens to, BTS they have a lot of Korean songs but I have found now they tend to make a lot of them in English now as well. I do like their songs though even if they are in Korean they are great to listen to and it's great music to lift your mood 🙂

• Thanks 1

On 5/20/2023 at 12:46 PM, Shortie said:

The band my daughter listens to, BTS they have a lot of Korean songs but I have found now they tend to make a lot of them in English now as well. I do like their songs though even if they are in Korean they are great to listen to and it's great music to lift your mood 🙂

I'll have to check more of theirs out. I really am liking Dreamers. There's some music I like that don't have lyrics but the beat is quite mesmerizing.

• 1 month later...

I have always been fascinated by Korean culture and it's why I took on listening to K-pop. It's a music that generated from South Korea which is why I have interest in it, if it was the North, I'm not sure how I would take it. 

• 6 months later...

I'm not into boy bands. However, I could be too closed minded about this.  Anyway, the Beatles were a boy band when they started. Does anyone agree?

Edited by Jason

On 1/14/2024 at 8:47 AM, Jason said:

I'm not into boy bands. However, I could be too closed minded about this.  Anyway, the Beatles were a boy band when they started. Does anyone agree?

I do very well agree with you about The Beatles being like a sort of boy band when they started before maturing into one of biggest rock band in the music industry till date. 

On 1/14/2024 at 7:47 AM, Jason said:

Yeah, definitely. They started out making simple songs about love and girls, just like the boy bands people hate today!

Of course, in the case of the Beatles, they later went on to write (IMO, much better) songs that ensured they'd be remembered as one of the greatest rock bands ever. Most boy bands don't do that!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...