Jump to content
  • 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

    Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

    👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

    Why Join Us?

    • Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

    Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

    👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

  • AdSense Advertisement


  • AdSense Advertisement


  • AdSense Advertisement


[Discussion] Revolutionizing Web Design: Wix's New AI Site Generator


Recommended Posts

Leveraging the power of artificial intelligence, website-building platform Wix is set to revolutionize how users construct their websites. With the new AI Site Generator feature, Wix users can now construct unique, professional websites by merely providing a description and responding to a few straightforward prompts, a stark departure from the conventional template-based approach.

Wix's innovation in website building presents an exciting twist to the creative process. Instead of sifting through and modifying pre-designed templates, users engage with the AI-powered platform in a conversational manner, outlining their needs. The platform then crafts a customized website encompassing design, text, and images, based on the input provided.

To bring this groundbreaking feature to life, Wix blends the prowess of cutting-edge AI models such as ChatGPT and DALL-E with its proprietary tools. According to Yaara Asaf, Wix's head of product, ChatGPT takes care of text creation, while DALL-E and the company's internal AI models cater to other aspects of the website.

A video demonstration of this remarkable feature showcases a fluid process of website creation that is completed within seconds. However, despite the swift generation, AI-powered creation is not the final product. Users still have full control to customize their website to their liking using the Wix Editor.

As for the content created by the AI, Wix ensures that users will not have to worry about inappropriate content, as OpenAI's moderation capabilities will be leveraged. In terms of legalities and potential copyright issues, Wix has stated that content created by Wix's Artificial Design Intelligence (ADI) will fall under Wix's responsibility. However, users will need to verify the content created by OpenAI's chatbot before publishing.

In the face of potential misuse, Wix's AI Site Generator also has the potential to democratize the web, enabling small businesses and entrepreneurs to present a more polished digital presence. The innovation is a leap forward in making professional website building faster, more accessible, and even more approachable than ever before.


View full article

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AdSense Advertisement


Well, this sounds very good on paper. In practice, though, I think it'll require some skill in knowing which questions to ask the AI. Furthermore, there will probably be all kinds of details that the AI will struggle to get right - and will still need to be edited manually. 

Still, the AI-generated site looks like it'll be a good starting point!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/23/2023 at 11:14 AM, Kyng said:

Well, this sounds very good on paper. In practice, though, I think it'll require some skill in knowing which questions to ask the AI. Furthermore, there will probably be all kinds of details that the AI will struggle to get right - and will still need to be edited manually. 

Still, the AI-generated site looks like it'll be a good starting point!

Absolutely!  I feel like AI Promtper will be a major career going forward.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/25/2023 at 4:50 AM, Uncrowned Guard said:

Absolutely!  I feel like AI Promtper will be a major career going forward.

Yeah, probably. 

Indeed, if I want to keep my job as a software developer, it's something I'm probably going to have to get good at myself!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Kyng said:

Yeah, probably. 

Indeed, if I want to keep my job as a software developer, it's something I'm probably going to have to get good at myself!

I guess we will have to see how the future goes, but I still see coders and devs being a career.  I personally picture AI in the way Microsoft is pushing it and adding it as a tool or "co-pilot" as they call it to existing programs.   Essentially having the same long-term effects as stuff like the grammar tools in Word for writers and smart tools for graphics editors.  Teams might get smaller as now the AI can do the "small tasks", but no CEO is going to start AI prompting their website or app from their office and will still have coding teams involved.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/29/2023 at 7:15 PM, Uncrowned Guard said:

I guess we will have to see how the future goes, but I still see coders and devs being a career.  I personally picture AI in the way Microsoft is pushing it and adding it as a tool or "co-pilot" as they call it to existing programs.   Essentially having the same long-term effects as stuff like the grammar tools in Word for writers and smart tools for graphics editors.  Teams might get smaller as now the AI can do the "small tasks", but no CEO is going to start AI prompting their website or app from their office and will still have coding teams involved.

Yeah, software development jobs aren't going away.

Although, I do think the skill set required is likely to change - as knowing what to ask the AI becomes increasingly important 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • AdSense Advertisement


  • AdSense Advertisement


  • AdSense Advertisement


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.