• πŸš€ Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! πŸš€

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

πŸ‘‹ Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

πŸ‘‰ Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech!Β πŸ‘ˆ

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Ask Kyng

Kyng

AdSense Advertisement

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2023 at 3:00 PM, ZandraJoi said:

Have your ever disliked something & then changed your mind?

Yeah, Digimon.

At first, I thought it was a cheap rip-off of PokΓ©mon. Then, I gave it a chance - and discovered that, despite the similar premise, it was a very different series, and I was able to enjoy it for what it was!

On 12/30/2023 at 3:15 PM, ZandraJoi said:

What do you think of eavesdropping? Do you do it?

No, I don't - for the simple reason that I respect other people's privacy.

• Love 1

On 1/13/2024 at 3:52 PM, ZandraJoi said:

What do you think of breakfast in bed?

Not something I've ever done, although I don't have anything against those who do it! Not like it's harming anybody πŸ˜› .Β 

On 1/20/2024 at 2:28 PM, ZandraJoi said:

Do you like amusement parks?

Yes, although I haven't been to one in a while.

When I went to them in the past, I tended to stay away from the more intense rides. These days, however, I might be willing to brave one of them!

On 1/27/2024 at 2:16 PM, ZandraJoi said:

What is your favorite amusement park ride? Barring the intense ones lol

The roller coasters, but like you say, not the ones that are [i]too[/i] intense!

(With that being said, it's been a while since I've been to any amusement parks πŸ˜› )