• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

AdSense Advertisement

• 6 months later...

I hadn't gotten fired but I did get laid off a couple of times when I worked in Chicago in advertising and marketing. It was when the companies were going through hard times and trying to drum up business. They kept the more experienced workers and got rid of me, but then called me back to do freelance for them and I made more money doing that. They weren't too smart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have never been fired from any job in my life and I hope not to have such experience because it's definitely going to break my spirit. On the other hand, I have resigned from jobs on my own will whenever I see it's no longer working for me. 

I have had a few jobs in my life and of all of them, there was never a time that I was fired. I remember a waitress job I had, someone was stealing from the cash register and before they found out who it was, there were mentions of people getting fired. Luckily they found out who was stealing the money and they got fired and the rest of us didn't. 

• 3 months later...

I’m not going to admit publicly whether or not I’ve been fired from a job. Don’t want prospective employers to be reading this topic here. But, being fired from a role isn’t a nice feeling and it’s very hard to pick yourself up again but it does indeed make you a stronger person.

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't show up for work.   There was a huge personal thing blowing up at the time.  Anyway, I should not have quit because it was incredibly bad for my future.  In fact, I should have been a man and roughed it out and my job performance was good, aside from quitting. 🤢

• 1 month later...

There are some jobs that can become very challenging for you and it's going to be very difficult for you to give 100% on the job all the time. Whenever it gets to this point with me in any job, I'm going to walk away for my mental health. 

Edited by Heatman