• šŸš€ Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! šŸš€

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

šŸ‘‹ Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us ā€“ where curiosity meets community!

šŸ‘‰ Join us ā€“ it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech!Ā šŸ‘ˆ

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Anyone who stops learning is old

AdSense Advertisement

I agree! I love learning. The brain needs to be exercised just as much as the rest of the body. Some of my favorite books are manuals on holistic living & health. How to keep my family as well as my pets healthy. Iā€™m big into preventing as I believe in the An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Other books I have are for Preppers. Always good to have a wide variety of knowledge.

You can learn by other means such as playing a game, learning a new skill, etc.

• Like 1

Yeah, I love learning. The idea of life without learning just sounds depressing to me!

Doesn't really matter what I'm learning, but it's one reason why I got back into chess recently. So many openings, strategies, tactics, and endgames to learn!

• Like 1

I'm not sure if you can't get old by learning as there are many people that continuedĀ to learn right up until they died, but I do like the concept this is trying to say.Ā  Education and learning is so important and it is actually a major issue I have with so many people as we have this grand internet to research/learn anything, but they just don't more often than not.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I love to learn!! I am so happy that I have the internet at my fingertips, because I'm constantly looking up things that I question and want to find answers to. I wish I had it when I was younger because I might have gotten more involved in the sciences and gone to a different school than art school, which I loved, it's just that I think I might have been drawn to a different career if I had easier access to more scientific studies than the library.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

No matter how old you get, you can never stop learning especially if you tend to use the internet or even read. There is always something out there that you can learn.Ā 

I am always saying when I learn something I had no clue about before how "You learn something new every day" and it's not just a saying, it is very much true.Ā 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What do people do besides learning?Ā  If people stop learning, don't things get boring?Ā  I think most or all people are trying to obtain information all the time.Ā  However, a lot of people don't want to learn, but just get in pleasurable information.

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2023 at 11:40 AM, Nebulous said:

If you stop learning at 20 you're not old, just ignorant. šŸ˜›

I completely agree with you! I believe that he was just trying to stress the importance of steady acquisition of knowledge because things keep changing and you need to change along with it or you get stuck in the past.Ā