• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Blink-182's new album.

Smokey

After roughly  8 years, the original Blink-182 lineup is reuniting (hopefully for the final time as the title of the album would suggest)  for a new studio album and the songs they've released so far, are sounding pretty good. The new album  "One More Time" is set to release on October 20th.  The original guitarist Tom Delonge originally left the band in 2005, and then reunited with the band in 2009, put out an album "Neighborhoods" in 2011 and an EP "Dogs Eating Dogs" in 2012, before leaving the band again in 2015. Blink-182 brought in Alkaline Trio's Matt Skiba for 2 studio albums in 2016's California & 2019's "Nine" (which ironically was their 8th studio album) before reuniting again with Tom Delonge in 2022. Now we're seeing the fruits of their labor as a reunited band that's been through a lot of ups and downs.  What brought on this 2nd reunion with Tom Delonge was the plane crash that almost claimed the life of Travis Barker, the band's drummer and the bassist Mark Hoppus' battle with stage 4 lymphoma. Hoppus beat the disease and the band is now on tour appreciating that life is too short for petty stuff.  The band has started playing some of their new material that will be featured on the album.   One More Time drops on October 20th. 

As a long time Blink fan. I'm looking forward to the album and it does seem to sound like their older stuff from 2001-2003, which is nice to hear.  What are your thoughts? Have you heard their new material yet?

AdSense Advertisement

I haven't followed them in years. I was not even aware they broke up or were still making music. I think their old music was great but as far as I know, nothing in recent years has been worth listening to. At least, not to me. I am very picky with music now. The older I get, the less I enjoy and listen to.