• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Chit Chat Thread

AdSense Advertisement

On 11/20/2023 at 6:55 AM, Nebulous said:

Hey all, long time no see!  Just wanted to pop in and say hi. 🙂

200.gif

Thanks for stopping by!  You have a good day as well!

On 11/21/2023 at 5:23 PM, Shortie said:

Good evening all! I hope everyone is having a great start to their week! I have been working away and getting things together I have planned which I am hoping does go to plan. 

Hopefully, it all works out!  Don't forget to let us know how it goes!

On 11/23/2023 at 6:13 AM, Laifot said:

Good morning!

It's a good day to be alive! 

That it is! Good day to you as well!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2024 at 11:56 PM, Uncrowned Guard said:

Been quite sick since the New Year, so not off to a great start.

That's terrible! It's that time of year where so many people are sick. I hope you are better by now 🙂

On 1/13/2024 at 7:37 PM, Lucy Lacemaker said:

Good afternoon everyone I’m back after being away from forums and websites for mental health reasons. It hasn’t been good so I had to take a step back. Anyway I’m looking forward to posting with you guys again 🙂

It's nice to have you back @Lucy Lacemaker. Our health comes first in anything we do because when you compromise on it, there's a very high possibility of things becoming more ugly. It's good to have you back once again.

My day is going very well and we (Nigeria) just won our first match in the ongoing AFCON tournament. I'm so very happy. 

On 1/13/2024 at 1:37 PM, Lucy Lacemaker said:

Good afternoon everyone I’m back after being away from forums and websites for mental health reasons. It hasn’t been good so I had to take a step back. Anyway I’m looking forward to posting with you guys again 🙂

That is great you were able to practice Self-Care! Forums are quite welcoming back to its members 🙂

On 1/18/2024 at 3:19 PM, Heatman said:

It's nice to have you back @Lucy Lacemaker. Our health comes first in anything we do because when you compromise on it, there's a very high possibility of things becoming more ugly. It's good to have you back once again.

My day is going very well and we (Nigeria) just won our first match in the ongoing AFCON tournament. I'm so very happy. 

Congrats on Nigeria winning your first match 🙂

• Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 3:22 PM, ZandraJoi said:

Congrats on Nigeria winning your first match 

Thank you @ZandraJoi

Honestly, we are not playing well in the tournament so far. We still managed to win our second match with 1-0 scoreline after being outplayed. If our players doesn't up their game we won't go far in the tournament. 

• Like 1

On 1/23/2024 at 1:00 PM, Heatman said:

Thank you @ZandraJoi

Honestly, we are not playing well in the tournament so far. We still managed to win our second match with 1-0 scoreline after being outplayed. If our players doesn't up their game we won't go far in the tournament. 

A win is still a win 🙂

Good Morning everybody! A dreary, albeit warmer day today. Will be able to take longer walks with our dog without having to trudge through 2 feet of snow lol

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

A win is still a win 🙂

Good Morning everybody! A dreary, albeit warmer day today. Will be able to take longer walks with our dog without having to trudge through 2 feet of snow lol

Yeah, that's for sure lol. It's better than losing. Well, guess what? They've eventually turned up big time in the last match played yesterday in the Round 16. They beat Cameroon 🇨🇲 2-0 soundly. Everyone in my country was very happy last night 😂

• Like 1

On 1/28/2024 at 2:22 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's for sure lol. It's better than losing. Well, guess what? They've eventually turned up big time in the last match played yesterday in the Round 16. They beat Cameroon 🇨🇲 2-0 soundly. Everyone in my country was very happy last night 😂

Awesome! Have you been to a game yourself?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2024 at 11:58 AM, Uncrowned Guard said:

Long time indeed! So far so good for me, how about yourself?

I am doing pretty good! 

Don't forget to wear green a week from today :P 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...